- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, University of Washington
- Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering, University of Washington
Credentials & Affiliations
- Professional Engineer, Washington State
- ASHRAE Member, SPC 209 Energy Simulation Aided Design for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, Sub-committee Chair
- National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) Certified Simulator (2012-2015)
direct: 206.557.4732 x201
For over ten years, David has focused on energy systems and analysis. He is passionate about helping clients make informed decisions on efficiency measures, providing unbiased recommendations for reducing costs while meeting sustainability goals, and expanding the use of actual performance data to inform the building analysis process.